Documentary videos are more than just stitching videos and sound together. It requires masterly in storytelling. It demands a deeper understanding of the cultural dynamics of the society in which it takes place.
Our strong team of trained documentary filmmakers bring this to bear in each production we undertake on myriads of social and human interest themes such as land commercialization and its impacts on small-holder farmers in Ghana; the rights of slum dwellers in Ghanaian cities in Scapegoats; the push-and-pull factors behind illegal gold mining and their atrocious effect on Ghana’s beleaguered environment in Gold Is Here (Winner of the 2016 Best Documentary at Golden Movie Awards Africa), and addressing the fragility of the mind in Gilberte’s World.
Our documentaries have screened at film festivals around the world including:
- Durban International Film Festival (Gilberte’s World) 2017
- Zanzibar International Film Festival (Gilberte’s World) 2017
- Afrykamera Film Festival, Warsaw, Poland (Gilberte’s World) 2017
- Africa International Film Festival, Lagos, Nigeria (Gold Is Here) 2014
- Afrykamera Film Festival, Warsaw, Poland (Gold Is Here) 2016
- Silicon Valley African Film Festival, USA (Gold Is Here) 2014
Get in touch with us today and let’s produce that important documentary video for you at an affordable rate.
Our client list includes:
- Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research (ISSER)
- Ghana Tourism Authority/Year of Return
- Third World Network
- Center for Public Interest Law (CEPIL)
- Noyem Women’s Association (NOWA)
- Abantu for Development
- Aves International Academy
Below are some of our documentaries: